Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Loyalty - My favorite Marine Corps Leadership Trait



From onemarinesview.com: Loyalty is huge. I have met some loyal dogs in my time. Through wind & rain they are there. Someone once said "A friend will come bail you out of jail but, your best friend will be sitting next to you saying… “Wow that was fun!” Loyalty can say a lot about a person. In my book, once you burn it it’s gone. Whatever made you give it away must have been worth it for you to get rid of it so why should I give it back to you? If someone is loyal they won’t steal from you, double cross you but will be there when no one else is. You know who your “Loyal Dogs” are if you think about it. Don’t push them away and make the mistake so many have while neglecting them. Try surrounding yourself with them. Being loyal means you aren’t always putting yourself first. Something many in this country need to remember or perhaps learn. Things will work out a lot better I would think if more people tried to be loyal. Time for a CGar!

No comments:

Post a Comment